PRINCESS KIM

PRINCESS KIM

Monday 29 August 2011

My First Tea Party

The worst part of this job is I can't take pictures.  I wish all of you could have seen the beautifully set princess table with a pink table cloth, a quilted table runner, 11 china tea cups and saucers, a silver two tiered platter with pink and white princess treats, a purple sugar bowl, flowered tea pot and 11 perfectly dressed princesses all sipping pink princess tea.  It was simply marvelous!  The pink play dough topped off the tea party before we made princess necklaces and painted nails.  Overall it was a whirled wind two hours full of excitement, hugs and smiles.
I received this email from the birthday girl's Mom
"Thank you so much for being a part of my daughters bday! Take care and again fabulous job!!"  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment