PRINCESS KIM

PRINCESS KIM

Sunday 21 August 2011

M's Birthday Party


I actually had a party today, I am just a little behind in my blogging.  A facebook friend / friend from high school contacted me a few weeks ago inquiry about  Princess Kim attending her daughter's four year old party.  The plan was to do a craft and paint nails however as we know not all children follow plans .... I had a great time dancing with the girls, jumping in the bouncy castle and being a M's royal servant however trying to get the children to sit down for a craft was providing challenging so we ate cake instead. I quickly polished same nails before all the girls headed outside to the bouncy castle.  M was adorable and bossy, a true princess, she complimented me on my hat and sparkles, she asked lots of questions.  She wanted to know what was on my shoulder (a tattoo) I told her a dragon bit me, she was very satisfied! I truly love attending parties the kids give me so much energy and tons of stories to tell.  Hopefully Alex will send me some pictures to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment