PRINCESS KIM

PRINCESS KIM

Sunday 26 June 2011

MacKenzie's 7th Birthday Party

Wow I had such a great time a MacKenzie's 7th Birthday Party.  We started out will a craft, colouring and then the girls drew me some great butterfly pictures to take home.  Then we moved on to finger nails, make-up and toe nails.  The girls loved my new crackle nail polish, you brush the silver  crackle polish on the dry nails and it makes a silver leaf effect on the nails.  My new nail pen was awesome, the girls could choose any colour they want for the flowers, red and purple we definitely the favourite of the party.   Thank you MacKenzie for having Princess Kim at your Party!
Quote from the birthday girl's mom "Thank you so much for coming, you did an awesome job and your rates are so reasonable."

1 comment:

  1. Parties cost a little more if managed with proper theme and quality arrangements. I think the cost rent charged by Venues in NYC is quite affordable. You can try arranging some get together and birthday events here. Please share your experience about my suggestion for the party venue selection.

    ReplyDelete